Sealant Isoteak Merbenit sausage 600ml, blackMarch 20, 2020
Sealant Isoteak Merbenit catridge 290ml, black/whiteMarch 20, 2020
Sealant Isoteak Merbenit box 12×290 ml, black/white
Merbenit MB55 with MS polymer is a stable one-component sealant for nautical use, recommended for gluing PVC artificial teak. It suitable for the production of elastic, anti-vibration joints when they are resistant to oscillation, but can also be used for various sealing purposes inside and outside. It has a very good grip on materials such as wood, metals, primers and lightweight coatings (two-component systems), ceramic materials and plastics.
Estimated consumption of sealant per 1 m2 – 700-1000 ml (2.5 – 3 tubes)
Color: BLACK / WHITE
Volume: 12×290 ml (for 4 m2)
Installation is recommended at a temperature of at least 20 ° C and a humidity of at least 50%. It is advisable to install in direct sunlight. Before installation, it is recommended to lay the panels on a flat surface under sunlight for about 1 hour, so that the panels become even and flexible enough.
To achieve reproductible results the substrate has to be pretreated according to the state of technology:
- For application the surface has to be clean, durable and free of dust, oil and grease. All undefined surfaces must be removed using suitable methods. Depending on the substrate and the expected requirements a mechanical or chemical pre-treatment is recommended respectively cleaning with rubbing alcohol, isopropyl or acetone.
- Apply the sealant promptly to the prepared surface and spread it with a spatula. After applying sealant to the deck, before gluing ISOTEAK panel it is recommended to slightly spray the sealant from the spray gun with water. This will allow the sealant to cure quickly and securely adhere the panels to the deck.
- Then lay the panels on the sealant and roll them with a roller to remove air from under the panels (you can use a sufficiently rigid roller for painting).
- In case of long panels, stick the panels in small areas of 0.3-0.4 m2 (for this you need 1 tube), it is recommended that the entire procedure for applying sealant take no more than 15 minutes.
- The initial polymerization of the sealant depends on ambient conditions and ranges from 15 min to 1 hours. Full drying – after 24 hours.
- In case of installation at low temperatures (20C and below), it is recommended to lay the load evenly on the glued panels and maintain it for at least 3 hours.
Be careful not to get the sealant on the surface of the panels. In case of doubt, glue the panels with tape and fix it with tape.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
9,00 € (excl. VAT)
6,00 € (excl. VAT)
10,90 € (excl. VAT)